Whilst we’ve always catered well for our vegetarian and vegan friends, this year we’ve decided to put a big focus on expanding that side of our offering. We’ve launched our new seasonal menu full to the brim of veggie and vegan options, I’ve listed a few of my favourite’s below:
- Greek Omelette (eggs, peppers, onions, feta cheese and Greek slaw)
- Cheese Pita Toastie (feta and graviera cheese, tomato and sumac in a toasted pita wrap)
- Feta Bougiourdi (oven-baked feta cheese with tomatoes and paprika)
- Roasted Beetroot Salad (candy beetroots with walnuts and an optional yoghurt garlic sauce unless choosing the vegan option)
- Metaxa Spice cocktail (Metaxa brandy, ginger spices and cinnamon)
- Limited edition Spetem Lava (9% Imperial Red Ale from Evia, Greece)
Whilst our delicious souvla spit-roasted meat will of course always remain on the menu (of course!) we hope that that having a wider selection of dishes will encourage people to consider Greek cuisine for both its meat as well as its vegetarian and vegan food options.
Read our new menu in full here.